Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stunning Gold Vintage Shoes

Forgive me for not posting pictures of my actual finds but my computer has been having major problems the past few weeks, and its really frusterating!
Anyhow, I found some amazing heels. I looked online, and surprisingly I found a picture of almost identical shoes!
The only difference is mine have a lower & wider heel, and they're even prettier.
The other day I walked into this old thrift shop that I had never been to before, and there they were!
I have been looking for a glamourous pair of vintage shoes like this forever!
I'm not sure what year they are, maybe 50s? They're a stunning gold color. So of course I grabbed them and ran up to the till asap.
I didn't even bother trying them on because I would have bought them anyway, this is like art for me!
When I got home I thought, wouldn't that be funny if they actually fit? So I tried them on, and just like Cinderella, they were made for me.

1 comment:

jungle dream pagoda said...

Yay you! those shoes are lovely. I completeley understand the shoes as art thing too!