Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching up with my Vintage

Well, I'm back from my wedding in Hawaii and I will post pics soon! It was so beautiful, and I was able to buy up a bunch of tiki items to add to my retro pad! There was this huge hula girl lamp I wanted, but there was no way it would have fit into our suitcase....although I may have been able to buy her a seat on the plane!



I guess it's back to work now for me, and I've already found a ton of wonderful vintage clothing! Some of it will be going up on my website, and some will be staying in my closet! There's some cute 1950's shoes, a beautiful white 1930's dress and a gorgeous 1920's purse! I've posted pics, so enjoy checking them out!

14 comments:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

CONGRATS!oooh hawaii my favorite place ever...love the 30's dress...cat

Couture Carrie said...

Welcome back, darling!
That purse is so exquisite!

xoxox,
CC

reckless daughter said...

I hope it was fabulous! welcome back.

you inspired me to wear more vintage! I love how easily you seem to incorporate it into your life everyday! can't wait to see some photos!

Emz said...

Those shoes are so and I need to start vintage shopping! It's not that popular in Asia.. hm.

Mirka said...

the white dress looks adorable xx

Helena said...

Such cute shoes! I wish you would sometimes show photos of you wearing these clothes as I'm sure you look lovely in them.

Looking forward to the Hawaii pics!

Siru said...

Congrats! I wish you had the most perfect time!

juliet xxx

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh man, congratulations! I swear, Hawaii is the ideal place to wed. I hope everything was perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love weddings~~congratulations to the bride and groom! Cannot wait to see the Vintage wedding photos~~hurry, hurry, hurry!

All the best to you both,
Michelle

Daniela Valdez said...

How was it!! How awesome!! I'd miss you!

KernowWitch said...

Congratulations & welcome back. Great items as always...
I thought of you when I was unpacking my books. I have a 1946 Film Review book, which has some great photos....
Can't wait to see your photos...Hugs Chrissy x

Cate said...

Wow, a wedding in Hawaii... Kurt Cobain had his wedding in Hawaii too! That's so awesome. I love the featuring of Hawaii in various old films.
That purse you got is really gorgeous.

Daniela Valdez said...

Hello again dear! I've been having some problems with Chic Banana, so I decided to open a new blog http://www.decolove.tk
I was wondering if you want to exchange links again, just change Chic Banana for Deco Love. I’ll add you to my new blogroll 
Thanks.
Love,
Dana

Alice X said...

i love that purse! it's darling.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com